Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How to Use This Blog

Only "Authors" can put in new sections/posts, however, everyone can add comments to previous posts. I will watch the comments added and for those that provide a lot of good feedback/suggestions, I'll invite them to become a co-author. This will allow them to start new topics themselves. I have a limited number of co-authors that I can have so please don't request to be added unless you've been a frequent contributor.

I'll setup some generic topics that everyone can get into and add comments. This will still allow a dialog to occur between many people. Keep in mind that I will monitor the comments and will remove those that use profanity or are hateful to anyone in any way. This blog is meant to help people, not to tear others (businesses included) down.

Thanks!
Jamie

Email me at: jamierob_98@yahoo.com if interested in becoming a co-author

No comments:

Post a Comment